fredag 31 maj 2013

Sunshine Day

The sun is shining, the winds are light and the birds are singing between the leafs of the trees. And I am sitting here? What the fuck am I doing? Why am I not out there enjoying this sunshine, this heat and this beautiful day? Well i got to fix this! I need to go out... but what should I do there? Just walk about, look at shit I've seen a million times? Or should I take the bike out and just see where I end up?

The choice is simple realy, I should take the bike out. I've seen everything in this neighbourhood, granted, I've also seen most of the rest of this city aswell, but not nearly as much as this part of town.. or the part I lived in before I moved here... almost 11 years ago.
I got other things I need to do aswell, like clean the apartment, atleast the bits that are left. But this sunshine might be gone tomorrow, and I got laundry time tomorrow, so might aswell do some cleaning while I'm doing that.

There is one problem thou about going out in a warm day like this when you've been inside for 6 months due to a winter that just wouldn't let go... and I think this picture pretty much sums it up.

When you are still unused to the heat and sun, you kind of die a little when going out. Right right, I will be on a bike, so the wind, both natural and the windresistance I create, will keep me nice and cool. But its still gonna cook my freakin arms and face and head and legs and... well I think you get the general idea here, I will be a pile of steaming flesh and cloths. I will be drenched in sweat, and what ever water I bring with me, will probebly be gone long before I even start making my way home. So the idea of going out just became a bad idea.

Ofcourse I'm not that negative!!! I'm going out, just need to wait for the dishwasher to be done so I can turn it off... which, according to my calculations, should be in the next 5 minutes. After that, a small PET bottle of water, and earbuds, and I'm off into the sunshine!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar