onsdag 8 maj 2013

So Many Pictures

Not technically "pictures"... more like movies...
I just realized that  there are a shitload... SHITLOAD!!! .. of movies that are coming out during the summer and sometime after that I wanna see... And if I'm gonna see all of em at the theater, I'm gonna go fuckin broke :P

Right now, its the movie Oblivion, with Tom Cruise... yea I know, he's a bit of a nutball and crazy, but he's a damn good actor, and most, if not all, of his movies are fuckin awesome. And to be perfectly honest with you... the movie looks a bit predictable, but still very cool. And for now, thats enough for me to want to see it at some point.

Then we have Fast and Furious 6... the fact that they made a 6th installment of the fast and furious franshince should be enough for me to not want to see it... but they are so much fun! And both me and my little brother had an idea for those movies... see if anyone wanna come for it, and that is to have a Fast & Furious Weekend, basicly watch all the movies, from first to last during 2 days. Could be fun. So yea, wanna see that one too.

In exactly two day, the new Star Trek movie is up in theaters here in Sweden, Star Trek: Into Darkness, and if you are not a star trek fan, then just skip ahead. But if you are, atleaast as much as you enjoy the movies, then you too will want to see it. It looks fantastic, and as its JJ Abrams that is behind the helm of this one too, just as he was on the previous, it just cant go fuckin wrong. Everything that man makes (well not everything) turns into gold and pussy. And this one is no different... shit listen to me.. I haven't even seen the damn thing yet, and I already praise it :P

Saw the first trailer for The Hangover Part III when I went to see Iron Man 3... and fuckin hell... I dont think it will be bad. Dont know if I want to spend money on watching it at the theater, but I still wanna see it. The first 2 was hilarious, and according to what I saw in the trailer, I think this one will make me laugh my balls off too :)

Then there is a flick, called After Earth, and I dont know what that is all about, but it stars Will Smith, so it cant be all that bad right? Still not sure about his son thou, who is in it, couse so far, all I've seen him in, he's been the most annoying kid in history of cinema, and the trailer for this one hasn't exaclty changed my mind...

I saw a trailer for a movie recently called R.I.P.D ... And it looks awesome and funny as hell. A cop dies in the line of duty, and then instead of going to heaven, he is recruited to the RIPD, a cop department of dead people to hunt down demons and ghosts that just wont give up the land of the living. It looks hilarious. It looks like good action. And some seriously good actors in it too ^^

Despicable Me 2... Need I say more then what the trailer shows? Yea I didn't think so.

As a long time fan of Superman, how can you not want to watch Man of Steel? It looks dark, gritty and more tied to reality... how that is even possible considering its about a man that can swallow nukes for breakfast and fly to the moon for his morning cup of joe. But I dont care if it sucks.. I still wanna see it. Why? Couse its Superman idiot!

Now this next one, I didn't even know 20 minutes ago they made. Another Wolverine movie... One of the best anti-super hero there ever was. I say "anti-super" couse lets face it, he wants mostly to be left alone, and if you corner him, he's gonna rip you a new one. And as Hugh Jackman will be playing him again, why wouldn't you wanna see it?

One last movie... Thor: The Dark World.. The first one was very good, could have been better, if not, atleast longer with more information in it. But I'm good with it anyway. And this part 2 looks great. I know virtually nothing about it except whats seen in the trailer... but thats enough for me to want to spend money on it :)

I know, it was boring to read, but if you clicked all red shiny links, you atleast got to spend some time away from your troubles and duties ;)

So yea, lots of movies I want to see... and trust me, there are more, I just didn't bother listing them all.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar