måndag 20 maj 2013

Late Entry

Forgot again about the screen shot... I did warn you thou. That I might forget.
Yes I did wright "unless I forget", not "might forget". But I think I had a feeling deep down that I would, couse you see I had something of a marathon this weekend, that ended on the sunday evening. Me and my brother watched the first 5 movies of the Fast and Furious franchise, started with 1 and 2 on the friday, I was busy saturday, then ended with the 3rd, 4th and 5th on sunday evening. I dont know how long we spent infront of the tv screen, but it was enough for me to forget about the screenie.

But as I do love to put out a screen shot once a week, here it is.

A Beached Relic
That beached ship is located in the southern most point in the game of Guild Wars 2, at the end of of a bay connecting to the Mausollus Sea. The ship is known as the Wreck of Saehrimnir.
And just becouse its a ship, that has seen better days, its not void of things. The undead rule the boat, and even a skill point and a champion can be found there. Luckely, the aren't found at the same place, or that skill point would be a bitch to get alone ;)

As compensation for my lack of memory, I will present you with an additional image, but it's not a screen shot from any game. Its from real life. Althou, I do belive you've figured that out by now.
Tell me I'm wrong, that that bird isn't spectacular!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar