söndag 5 maj 2013

First Screenie of May

It is the first screenie of the month of May in the year of our Lord 2013... hehe.... "year of our Lord"... BWWWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Anywhoooo I was gonna add a screen shot of a game, thats free to play (and download), called Need for Speed World. The Need for Speed franchise has made a kind of MMO, where you drive around some city, and can compete in various races both against AI and other players. I won my first dragrace against another player ^^
But the damn game goes broke on my after everytime I use it... so I will probebly never play it... imagen having to install a game every time you want to play it? Yea you wouldn't play that either. But it looks like a good game thou..  besides that small fucked up thing.

So I thought I'd just do another screenie of GW2.

Scary dude.
That is the Shadow Behemoth, in a swamp in Queensdale. The event starts with a bunch of shadow monsters invade the world trough a total of 9 portals, in 3 different locations in a circle (or a triangle if thats your thing) around the area where the behemoth then after spawns.
The fight against the Shadow Behemoth itself is rather easy... but thats fine.. it is after all in a low lvl area, so people that are from level 15, should be able to kill him too.

Right.. I'm off to IKEA to buy some shit I think I might need.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar