söndag 19 maj 2013

ESC Evening

An evening with good company has transpired. An evening with good friends, crazy friends and some good news that some of these friends, will soon have an additional human to wipe away poop from, and keep them awake for the foreseeable future. ;)

The evening had a specific theme, it was ofcourse also becouse one of our dear friends was back in town for the week, and it was lovely to see her, but also to watch the Eurovision Song Contest, the ESC.
Now I belive most, if not all, of you know that I am a metal head, one who listen to heavy metal and the likes. I am NOT a fan of the music that is usually presented in the ESC. Granted, I do belive that last years winner, was the right winner, and not just couse it was Sweden that won, but that the song was damn good. But this year.... I think most, if not all, sucked.
Denmark won this year, and their song was alright, no question about it. But as a whole, the best song was sung by our presenter, Petra Mede, a song about our country... excessive lyrics about what Sweden is, but it was hilarious. I wanted to vote for that one :P

Anyway, gonna meet up with the same crazy bunch of people next friday, where and what we'll do how ever, is still up for debate.

Now I had an idea to add an image of our meeting.. but for some reason, my computer still cant find my phone, even thou it register that I have plugged it in... still wont allow me access to it
O.o

So this will be it for now.

Tomorrow, screenie!
(unless I forget)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar