fredag 3 maj 2013

Doctor x 2

Started watching a new tv show called "A Young Doctors Notebook". Another doctor/medical show, but set in Russia during world war 1 or somewhere there abouts, I forget. And its about a doctor, played by Jon Hamm (who plays the lead character in Mad Men). He is titled as "Old Doctor" in the credits, atleast on imdb.com. The story is basicly, Jon Hamm's character remembering his early years as a young doctor in a small village somewhere in Russia, where he starts his career. The young doctor is played by Daniel Radcliffe, and he does it very well I might add.

This show is both a serious show, and a comedy... I sure hope so atleast, couse I laughed my bum off at several occasions during the first 4 episodes.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you about it, and also tell you that I think you should check it out if you have a chance.

And if you have the chance, watch Hannibal too.. very good show aswell.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar