måndag 13 maj 2013

Forgotten Scene

I forgot yesterday.. I am soooooo sorry. I dont know what I was doing, but I clearly forgot to put up the sunday screen shot.

Well have no fear, its here now.

Bad motherfucker.
That... is the Elder Dragon Zaithan. The Elder dragon of Undeath, the main couse of all the living corpses walking around... and I killed him! Well me and my group.. and the npc's that wielded a hugh fuckin cannon.

I was in a dungeon called Arah, which also was the main capital of an ancient human kingdom. We did the story for it, and it was rather cool. Doing story dungeons, is great, awesome dialogs, great story, and sweet little "movies" every now and then. And now that I have done it in "story mode", I can lead a group there to do "exploration mode". In order to do an exploration mode, you have to have made story, or a member of your group have to have made it, and enter first.

Anyway.. the coolest looking dragon in the whole game... I'll give you another screenie on it, jsut couse I forgot to put this up yesterday.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar