torsdag 2 maj 2013

WTFH part 2

Or actually part one.

The first one got deleted, not by choice mind you. I was asked too... yelled at by text messege would be a more accurate description actually, not so much asked.

It seemed I exposed my former girlfriend online. I'll grant her, that perhaps one of the issues on the last, now deleted, entries, was a bit much, and could well have been left out, but at the time, I had very little else that would have made the point I wanted to make, so it became that. If you dont know what it is, it could be becouse you didn't read it, or cant figure it out, in which case, your morals are worse then mine... ;)

I told her, that I'd rather just delete that part, but that didn't do... so instead of getting into an argument and a fight, creating a whole new level of drama my life has yet to witness (and dont realy want to witness either), I did as she asked, and deleted the entry.

But in the end, I think most people that I mostly wanted to partake in that information, now has it. The rest of the internet dont actually need to know... so now they dont, and never will.

But this blog is about me and my life.. and that WTFH, was part of my life.. a very big part of as I see it.
So deleting it, wasn't my first priority.

But its gone... if you missed it, you missed it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar