söndag 2 juni 2013

Guess What Day It Is?

Its sunday!! So here I am, giving you all another screen shot from some "unknown" game.. a game I've NEEEEEEVER posted a screenie of before :P

Here it is.

Is this ice? It looks like ice... I better take a closer look.
What is my Charr Warrior doing? Is he sniffing cocaine? Bitting the snow? Taking a quick nap? Well what ever he's doing, it looks silly... which works great.
I had just taken that Vista, when I found him like that... head first in the cliffside of a snowy area in Norn lands.

I started a second warrior... not becouse warriors are the best class, even thou I figured out some new cool shit about them, but couse I was bored out of my mind.

That being said, I am now looking forward to a new MMO that is on the horizon, even signed up to the beta (so cross your fuckin fingers people). Its called WildStar, and is a kind of fantasy/sci-fi game with a cartoonish look and humor in it... atleast as far as I've been able to see so far. Not that much info on it yet, but I like the look of it... so I wanna try it.

Well thats it for this sunday, I'm off to the kitchen!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar