lördag 15 juni 2013

Galactic Sale

Signed a new contract with the mobil phone company "3" resently, and got the new Samsung Galaxy S4 for it. So my old Galaxy S2 was no longer needed.
And being hte smart guy I am... yes I am... well not allways, but sometimes... let it go already!!! ... I put the phone up for sale on the swedish site blocket.se.

The ad looked basicly like this: Samsung Galaxy S2, fully funtional, no defects, 600 bucks.

I placed the ad at 4 in the morning... I shouldn't have done that, the first call came in at 07:15 in the fuckin morning. I had just gone to bed (my sleep rytm has gone belly up, dont ask), and was ready for some much needed sleep... and then my phone started playing the song War Pigs by Otep... so I answer it. Then for the next 3 hours, I got a total of 25 emails, texts and calls from different people.


I am sooooo tierd now... so either I'm going to bed.. or I'm skipping sleep all together today.. haven't decided yet.

But yey... phone sold.

Money in ze wallet.

Pupils the size of basketballs.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar