söndag 9 juni 2013

Number What-Ever Screenie

At first I thought I would wright, as the headline, the number of todays screen shot.. but fuckin hell, I cant be asked to count them all.. if anyone does, leave a comment.

Anyway, I've been playing on my engineer alot latetly in Guild Wars 2, and it has a trait called "Coated Bullets", this enables my shots, from pistols, to pierce any and all enemies I shot at, so I can shot what, or who, ever is behind, and for everything it hits, its like a small bomb goes of, also a boom at the end of the bullets path, to even further hurt something that might otherwise be just a few inches too far away... very cool.
And when I have this trait, a fight can make numbers look like this...

Its like shooting enemies that are standing in a que!
I think there are 3 enemies in a row in that shot... and they are all feeling the wrath of my guns! :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar