onsdag 5 juni 2013

Fired Sacked Terminated

Today I learned that I have been fired from my job... I have been sacked... My employer is terminating my contract... From the 31st of July, I am no longer employed by Olivia Personlig Assistans, I was quite nervous of this, as you might understand. But after more carefully reading the letter, trying to find out why I was being sacked, I learned, that it was my "client" that had fired the company!! So I will just be signing on to a different company, and keep on working like nothing happened. (or that is atleast the idea, I haven't gotten any confimation on when the new contract will be signed)

HAPPY!!!
I also signed a new contract with my cellphone provider today, for another 2 years, but for 50 bucks less each month, and get Samsung Galaxy S4 as a gift for that too... not much of a gift thou, as a new phone is standard here in Sweden when you sign on for a 2 year contract with a provider.

And on top of that, I learned today, that I will start working 2 hours later tomorrow, and as I found that out today, I still get payed for the 2 hours I'm not there :)

Good day :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar