onsdag 19 juni 2013

Burn Baby Burn

Newest achivement within Guild Wars 2... involved burning effigies in the shape of dragons.

Doing so makes yor character dance in a way I've never seen before... so I just had to record it, and then share it.

HERE!!! CLICK HERE!!!

I had to burn 50 of em... and there is only around 25-30 of em in the whole game... and they dont respawn for you, so in other words, you have to burn them with more then one character... I picked my two favorites, the Engineer Khora Busst, and the Necromancer Diina Blackfeather.

I also witnessed a crime!!! Still in the game guys, so relax. And I had to defend some injured people from an ever increasing number of bad guys.
I shot them, I poisoned them, I blinded them and I burned them with my trusty guns :)

Then I was suppose to talk to some guy/girl to continue the line of story, but I cant get into the area... so gonna wait and see if its just a glitch or bug or something.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my dance moves.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar