söndag 23 juni 2013

Bikers Screen

Been playing a fair bit of Saints Row 2 these passed few days. Was gonna start a new one on Saints Row the 3rd, but then, I haven't finished the second one yet, so off I went.. and its bonkers man, totally out of its mind... just like the third was.
And thats why we love it...

For instance, one mission had me dress up like a cop, and get taped while doing "my job", like in the tv show 'Cops'. But the woman who hired me, wanted the police force to look as bad as possible, and since I was a criminal with a know reputation for leting my fists and guns talk, I was perfect for the job.
So I got calls from dispatch about various things that needed a police's attention. Like, a peaceful demontration against nuclear power needed to be silenced... so I did... with a flamethrower. Another call had me arrest a couple of bank robbers, by spliting them in half with a chainsaw. Yet another arrest was made on a few people jumping out into traffic for insurance fraud... but runing them down with my police car.
Needless to say.. I had fun :)

But the following screen shot, is not of that... its just a screenie to show how stupid you look when sitting on a chopper...

How is he sitting on that thing?
Looks wrong... so I'm sticking with cars.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar