söndag 28 juli 2013

Old Screenie

Now dont think I'm just re-using an old screen shot that I've posted before... thats not what the title is about. No its a screen shot.. of an OLD GAME... namely Final Fantasy 7, that came out in 1997. Think I wrote about this earlier, so you should already be up to speed.

Most accidents happens in your own home.. or outside it.
Yes, that is a house that is furiously trying to kill me.

This was very early in the game... a place I am still at. And this game, will easily have me entertained for hundreds of hours, if nothing happens that is.
For those of you who knows these games, you can change most of the names in these games... but I figured I'd stick with the originals... And I got to say... what kind of name is "Cloud"? Wierd asians...

(and yes, the new header is also from this game)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar