fredag 2 augusti 2013

Lots of New Pages

Ordered 3 new books a few days ago at a local bookstore, and the first has arrived. All books are by Anne Rice, and the one I can now pick up, is called: Claiming of Sleeping Beauty, and is the first of a trilogy... and knowing Anne Rice... I bet my left nut, its gonna be good, and possibly steaming hot too.

Right now, I cant remember the names of the other books, but one is atleast a follow up on the book titled The Wolf Gift that sits in my book shelf right now, and is about werewolves... also very good and pretty hot too :P

Beyond books thou, I got a shitload of other papers this passed tuesday, when I wrote the new contract for my job. Gonna read them this weekend, but I think I already got the basics or even detailed knowledge of what they all contain... but to be sure.. I'll skim em just incase.

In gaming news... NOTHING!!! :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar