söndag 11 augusti 2013

52nd Screen Shot Edition

I counted.. I have made a total of 52 screen shot entries on this blog. More actual screen shots, but 52 entries in total. Nothing special perhaps, but its still fun to keep track. If you come up with a different number, let me know... not that I will give a rats ass, but please, do tell me :)

So this screenie, is of the game Tourchlight 2. I had been watching a TGS Podcast, where one of the "casters" talked about this mod to T2, and how it made the game 100 times better. I figured I'd try it, the game is fun, but I've completed it once already, so might aswell try a mod that might make the game even better.

The mod is called Synergy, and it did make the game 100 times better. First off, it spawns a shitload of more enemies, loads of "veteran", "hero" and named enemies. The drops are better, and they added an npc that allowes you to completetly respec your character, this wasn't possible before, only get your last 3 skill points refunded... doesn't realy help if you are level 37 and want to try a different path.

They also added a portal in the first town that allow you to enter a dungeon with several floors, where the enemies will always be close to your level, and be even more in numbers... once I actually had around 20-30 deadly fuckers on me, and 6 of them were heros and one was a named enemy (they are realy fuckin hard). I thought I was dead, but I managed to survive, and so I opened a personal portal to sell some stuff and when I poped back in... the room... wasn't empty... it was again, full of enemies.. and not the same ones.

Anyway, time to give you a screenie.

Is there a floor?
That was floor 5 I think... what is that??? Where is that?? Who lives there?

It was a fun place.. full of annoying mobs... :)

Another thing that the mod had, was new classes, 2 of them, Paladin and Warlock, was unfinished, and so, I have not tried them, but the third, Necromancer, is complete. Thats what I picked. Weak spells, but minions... I can currently summon a demon wizard, 3 small, slow, but sturdy zombies and 2 skeletons with big swords and shields. They help.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar