lördag 17 augusti 2013

Sneezing Humor

Think I've cought a cold... my nose itches, and runs, and clogs up. My face feels like its been filled with cement, my head is thick and pounding, and the wee strenght I do have, is spent just going to the bathroom.

On top of that, I sneeze every five minutes, the kind that either wont stop until it has made my ears bleed, or the ones that try and dislodge my eyes from their sockets. And if I have a snus under my lip... its not uncommon for that to go flying like a bat out of hell.

Fun huh? No not realy... but I want to share some fun with you anyway. Couse thats just the kind of guy I am.. I like to know that I've spread some humor around. Think I might even share some non politically correct humor just to perhaps get some lovely hate mail :)

Lets start this humor off shall we?



















And now... for some inappropriate jokes ^^

Q: What do you call a black man that goes to collage?
A: A basketball player.

Q: Who was the best jewish cook?
A: Hitler

Q: How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: 2, one to screw in the lightbulb, and one to take pictures of it.

Chinese Restuarant in Saints Row 2

Well thats it for now... tomorrow; Screen shot!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar