måndag 19 augusti 2013

Action Theme

As I said, I would provide an action screen shot... But instead of just posting a single image, of something you might not enjoy all that much, I figured I would make a collage of smaller pictures. Basicly, just a bunch of highlights from various screen shots, all taken this last run with my buddy JJ down in the nethers.

As you can see, I fight mostly a bunch of girls in togas, but dont let their tender and skin-showing appearence fool you, they are deadly warriors, amasons each and every one of them... and we killed probebly a hundred of them, me and JJ... it was a blast.

You might also see, that I only wield a "staff" in one of the images. Granted, that staff has a round saw blade on the top of it,  but I also learned to use dual guns resently, so I tried that... and I got to say... its awesome. So thats what you are seeing in the rest of the "collection of murder and mayhem".


Now, I should probebly stop wrighting, and go to sleep... couse I got work tomorrow...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar