fredag 23 augusti 2013

New Toys

Got the long awaited paycheck today.. or, as is custom here in Sweden, to get it deposit into your account right away.... so 1 second passed midnight.. they were there. Now I dont know if they were.. it might have taken 2 seconds, what do I know. But the main thing is, they were there when I looked 15 minutes after midnight. And as I always do, I payed my bills, even did the final payment on one, a bill that usualy costs me a minimum of 169 bucks, but I figured, since I had the money to do away with it, I did... all 827 bucks. So thats atleast one less bill to worry about.

Shortly after that, I bought, and payed for some new toys... 3079 skr gone. On a new motherboard, processor and a CPU fan. Gonna be great. I am also gonna buy some new rams, but I'll take care of that later... after I bought everything else I have planed to get... like the new tools for making my own fleshtubes, the new book I've been waiting for, and some new speakers for my computer (sorry Henrik, but the ones I got from you almost 6 years ago, are old). I might also buy some new pants... if they have them in stock that is :P


I almost feel like that... like I'm about to waste every penny... but then.. I have earned all of those pennies, each and everyone of them. So its okay if I spend all of em... granted, I will still "waste" some of them on food. Enough to feed me the rest of the month, and maybe even longer. Who knows.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar