fredag 26 juli 2013

Sunny Day

Was a sunny day this thursday. So I was invited to head over to the southern part of an iland known as "Björnö". The south beach (not much beach realy) is a great place to relax and swim and play around, and its usually not crowded like the big beach you pass on the way to the south beach.
But the lake floor is full of blue mussles... last time, I got a cut, around 3 cm long, under my left foot. Today, when I took a shower once I had been home awhile and gotten some food in me, I found another 3 cuts... all under my right foot... /sigh

Ducks!!!
And when I had gotten home.. the weather figured it had had enough of the high pressure, and bombed the shit out of us with thunder and some lightning... for 5 minutes or so... pussy weather!!! Give us a real thunder time! 2-3 hours!!

Anyway... taking it cool now with a "new" game. Couse late last night, shortly after I had gotten my paycheck and payed my bills, I bought a game from 1997... called; Final Fantasy VII.

Its graphics are horrible, the game play is almost horrible... but the story is fuckin awesome. And there is sooooo much to do... kind of like all the other Final Fantasy games. But the number 7 is wildly known to be the best ever. So they released it, with some better graphics (basicly just smoother) and enhanced for PC useage, on Steam for 13 euro... I bought the shit out of it!!! You kidding? 13 euro for a game that will keep me busy for anywhere from 100 hours to 300 hours? Yea, thats a no-brainer!

Anyway... good day... tomorrow, medival market with some tournament games and what not. On saturday, beer and the movie The Wolverine at the theaters... if you are nice... I'll report back about that too.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar