söndag 14 juli 2013

It Is Sunday

It is sunday, and time for the weekly screen shot.

This time, I picked a screen shot from a game that is rather fun, and that I just recently completed. Its an old game too, so I'm just as supriced as you at the fact that I JUST competed it... granted, I can play it several times and get a different experience each time, and thus, have several different endings.. but I have gone to the end with one race now... the Tyranids.

Mid fight exploding enemy and healed troops.
The game is Dawn of War: Retribution, and the big armoured createres you see in the screen shoot, in red and purple, are the tyranids, an alien race that was just recently introduced to the Warhammer 40k universe.

They are big, menacing and seem to never stop being hungry.. couse thats their idea.. consume every living world in the galaxy.

Dont want to have those over to the party do ya?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar