fredag 5 juli 2013

PBM 2013

Power Big Meet 2013 is here... a weekend full of old american cars of various shapes, sizes and sounds. A weekend full of burnt rubber and petrol hanging in the air like a bad hangover... but a hangover that all the 10's of thousands of people are there to smell.

This weekend is the biggest thing this city has, and people plan for this shit for years in advance, and they come from all corners of the country, and even other countries. Last year I meet people that came from the USA and even Australia. Maybe redundant to tell you now, that this Meet, is known around the world.

I'm personally not that big of a fan of "raggare" and their enthusiastic love for their cars and life style... but all cred's to them, they are usually sticking with it all year round, and go cruising where ever there is a meet, and there are alot of them here in Sweden... just that the Power Big Meet is the biggest of them all. And I think its safe to say, that atleast 15-20 000 people come to this town to be a part of it, or just to see it. And not to mention the 30-50 000 people that live here that camp out around the route and roads to see them all.

Its a festival unlike all the other festivals... and we all love it.

Here is SOME of the cars I spotted, and also took pictures of.


















I dont know the name of any of these cars... well maybe a few of them... but I do belive I saved the best for last... You be the judge:

Car broken down? No problem!
Wont see much more of these beauties this year, kind of busy for the rest of the weekend, but its all good, I've had my fill.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar