fredag 19 juli 2013

A Trip to Dad

Been spending some time down in Gothenburg with dear old dad and his lovely wife.
From monday to friday.... today.. I was there having a ball, drinking some beer and geting some sunburn... specificly on the head. You see... I was an idiot, and didn't wear a hat or cap when I was at Liseberg, a fairground of sort.. you know, rollercoasters and prizes and alot of fine fine women with lots of skin showing... a good place to be on a hot summer day :)
Anyway, becouse of this, I got sunburned on my head.. and having virtually no hair to speak of (shaven you know), the sun was realy pounding hard on my scalp... Serves me right.

Liseberg was on the tuesday... on wensday, we slacked, and on thursday, we went to a place called Nordens Ark. A zoo where they pretty much had turned a forrest into a liveable habitat for various animal, alot of them native to our country aswell as neighbouring countries.
We got to see some rare sights, but unfortunatly, my camera sucks when I zoom... so no pictures of the little baby snowleapords and palla's kittens.
But have no fear.. I will bring you other pictures!!!

First,a sweet view of Gothenburg from one of the rides there.


Now on to the animals!!

Two slacking Red Pandas, taking it cool in the summer heat.

Some kind of bird...
Snake Necked Turtle


A wolf keeping an eye on the visitors... probebly wonder who to eat first ;)
I know, I only showed 4 animals... you'll just have to google the rest, or imagen them in your head... its all I can do for you at this point.

Well kids.. thats all I got for you this time around. But I have something fun for you tomorrow where I'm gonna tell you a secret... a secret involving... *drum rool* A Scam!
Not a scam by me ofc... well you'll find out tomorrow.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar