tisdag 2 juli 2013

Nothing? ... NOTHING???

Nobody noticed? Noone said anything? I forgot the sunday screen shot again damn it! Why didn't anyone complain? Yell at me? Or atleast nudged me slightly and whispered in my ear; Did someone forget something this weekend? *wink wink*

But nothing? NOTHING??? (echo sounds)

No, nothing... you bastards...

Oh well, enough of the banter and scolding.
I will ofcourse add an image taken from a game... you can probebly see it already, becouse I'm just that guy that want to add that to my blogg... once a week (or when I remember atleast).

So here's one I just took.

I like grenades.
Saints Row the Third... such a fun game. I finished the 2nd installment a few days ago, and have gone back to the 3rd, couse its just so much great fun. And as you can see, I have so far killed 40 people by throwing grenades at them. Fun times.

More info of the screenie.... Well its what you see, I am clearing out a gang operation, and had come a third of the way, managed a headshot and killed 2 gang members with a grenade, and got 4 kills in a row just before that.
After I killed them all.. they chased me for a good 2-3 miles, and car chases are always fun right?

Anyway...

Something fun happened at work today, I was doing the usual, when I told my boss a joke... here's the joke: Yo mama is so fat, that when she passes by the tv, I miss 2 episodes.
He didn't like it, couse it was a mean joke, I told him that the mean, politicly incorrect and rasist jokes are always the funniest, so I told him another: How many jews can you fit in a VW bettle? 2 in the front, 2 in the back, and 10,000 in the ashtray.
That joke is both mean, rasist and politicly incorrect... and he couldn't stop laughing.

I won :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar