fredag 26 juli 2013

Day of Knight

Joined my friends at Skokloster this fine, and freakin steaming hot, day. They had some medival market going there, aswell as some tournament and showing of some ladies on horseback in contempary clothing. All very beautiful, the horses, the ladies, the dresses.

Told you I'd share if you were good.. and so far, noone has thrown a rotten apple at me.. so I guess that means you've been nice.



About an hour after I shoot those pics, amoung others, I had bought myself a bow and 3 arrows, mainly for fun... but that turned out to be real killer... for a childs toy atleast... and then we came to the "main event".



6 knights all and all.. with a bunch of "idiots" runing around and making people laugh while there were no jousting or other funny things going on.

Remember that the center text in blue above this last image... is clickable... incase you missed that.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar