torsdag 11 juli 2013

Dust Be Gone

It is no secret, that my apartment, has looked like a fuckin dump for the passed million years (atleast it feels like that). That dust and shit has been laying thick in corners and the edges of the walls. Even my flag that was hanging in the hallway, had a layer of dust on it... light grey and thick in the folds.

But then, as if called by the gods of... what ever... I figured it was time to do something about it. And this monday I started to clean the place up.
I started lightly thou, by throwing away all the shit I didn't need any more, or the crap that was just laying there to no use. I had my little brother Vincent's help with this, as he had just gotten his drivers license, he signed up to be the driver. And in just 2 hours or so, all the stuff that had been crying out to be tossed out... was gone.

On the tuesday, the real grit started... the scrubbing and the dusting and moving about of furniture was all the rage. That day too, I had a helping hand. This time, from an old friend, who also helped me clean this place the first time, the day I moved in. Fuckin hell.. thats 11 years ago now :P
He poped by around 3-4 in the afternoon, I had been working then, solo, since just before lunch. And we finished just after 10:30.
I cooked dinner for us, made some ice tea and even got us some strawberries with cream for dessert.

It was a good day.

Even the minions are happy its clean.

This how ever... left me with something that I dont want... but it was expected.
You see kids, I belive my body dont like dust... atleast when its flying about in the apartment. So now, I will have a clogged up nose, that also runs like a damn river, for anywhere from 2-3 days, up to a week.
I can halt this by using nose spray that you can buy at both any apothacary or pharmacy, or the normal store I buy my food from... if its "over the counter", I can get it there.

But for the passed 4 years, with breaks I might add of up to a few months, I have been addicted to the shit. Not like; I need my nose spray or I'm gonna kill someone. No more like, if I dont use it, I cant breath through my nose...
So yea.. been using it several times a day, for around 4 years... But no more, enough is enough... besides, who would want to date a guy that shoves a spray can up his nose 3-4 times a day? ^^

Cya

2 kommentarer:

  1. Well i dont think the problem is the spray it self, i rather think that if you do that 3 or more times a day, the girl might think its some kind of drug (heavy or light)

    /Z

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good point... in a way, it is a drug, but instead of getting a highj.. I get a nose I can breath through :)

    SvaraRadera