måndag 1 oktober 2012

No Clue Cooking

I was just sitting infront of the game, you know the game, Guild Wars 2, and all of the sudden I came to a realization, that I had no real idea what I wanted to do in the game.

I had many choises ofcourse, choises like; I could run around killing shit at random (allthou I never do that), I could do some heart events, or search for random dynamic events. I also kind of needed to resupply my crafting skill materials, lots of that would mean "low level" material. Or I could do some pvp in the very annoying acronym WvWvW, which stands for World vs World vs World, where 3 different servers, fight eachother for control and points and what not.

But as I was wondering what I wanted to do, it dawned on me... when I dont know what the fuck to do, I dont... I logg out and do something else.

Currently that means making food for both lunch and 3 lunch boxes for work.

After that I intend on watching the latest episode of Dexter :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar