söndag 7 oktober 2012

Another Sunday Screenie

The following screen shot was taken in Diessa Plateau, in a cave to the east. I was farming Small Claws for my Mesmer's crafting skill in tailoring. I also got plenty of small venom sacks and the odd bone shards from the grawl walking around in there.

But when you run around in the world, the game world that is, you sometimes find simple bugs such as this.

A hole in the ground? Wasn't there last time.
Yea, the ground was partially missing... now if I tried to walk over that hole, it would dissapear.. becouse the hole, with the view of the water, was only visable from that point of view alone.. as soon as I moved my camera, the hole dissapeared.

Always fun to find these kind of "gems", they dont realy slow down or interupt your game play... so they are fine. The bigger bugs how ever... like a skill point challange npc missing.. thats annoying :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar