torsdag 4 oktober 2012

Thursday Screenie Time

Time again for anotehr thursday to come, soon to be gone. But before that, I got a screenie for ya.

Boss Fight
This screen shot was taken in a dungeon/instance called Caudecus's Manor, and shows us fight the last boss on the second path/choise in explorable mode.
We were all scaled down to lvl 45, and if I do say so myslf, for a first timer, I did pretty good.

I'll throw in 2 other pics as a bonus.

Two Colors, One Girl
This is what I look like now... still trying to figure out what color my "armour" is to have... but I do find myself to look good :)
I should note thou, that I have a different head gear on now... basicly a hood with 4 horns on em, which I think is rather fitting for a necromancer.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar