torsdag 11 oktober 2012

ARGH! (hate entry)

I am slightly upset tonight, at a coworker of mine. This might lead to usage of words I probebly shouldn't be saying. And if you dont like the use of these words and/or frases... dont bother telling me couse I dont give a rats fuckin ass!!!!

Okey, so here it is.

At my job, our former groupleader (former as in, its no longer needed to have one at all) told our company's boss that it would be better to be a two man team for various jobs. These jobs include, but are not limited to, helping our client (?) in and out of bed and in and out of the permobil.
She told her, and the rest of us, that it would be safer, and faster, if two people help eachother with this part of the job. So she asked that we have kind of double shifts a few hours in the morning ,aswell as in the afternoon. to get him out of bed and get ready for work, and get the transition from the permobil, to the shower and back again after work.
Now I work evenings, which means I get to help out on the second double shift. So for two hours I have someone there to help me with these things.
As for tonight. This fuckin nigger (there, a bad word), didn't help... at all. The shower ran a little late, and after the client needed some rest t ime, so it was directly from the shower to the bed. Nothing unusual with this, but as we had run a little late, I asked if he wanted us to get him up at 6 instead of the usual 5:30.
Now as someone who has worked with this man for over 9-10 years, you would think she could stay the extra 5 minutes to help me get him dressed and out of bed.
No.
I started puting on cloths on him, and as I was prepearing the lift for the move to the permobil.. we hear this cunt say goodbye and leaves.

It should be known right here, that once I got to work, she help with exactly this; put the lift suspenders on for the move from the permobil to the shower wheelchair... and thats it.

So for two hours, she did nothing but watch tv.

Oh yea.. she also put on the ipod as he wanted to listen to music while he rested, and cut a piece of bandage so I could put it on on an undisclosed location.

But that was it. At the moment when SHE says that two people are needed, both for speed AND safety... that fucking bitch leaves to go home!!!

I hate that goddamn black cunt!!! She just wants to be payed for watching tv for two hours every thursday.

What a bitch man...
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar