onsdag 3 oktober 2012

Exciting Sickness

Something exciting is about to happen here at home. Something I dont think has ever happened before. Something rather cool too...

I am about to redesign the apartment.

Or more, move furniture around so it looks different, dont have the money to realy redesign the place... but considering it will look totaly different, except for the wallpapers, I will keep calling it a redesign of my home.

As many of you know, I dont have a bed... or the traditional version of a bed, but a pullout couch.. my thought was simple, if me and Isabelle are going to move in together at some point, then why have 2 twin beds? So I got a couch/twinbed I, or we, use here.
This couch/bed will stay here in the livingroom, but switch location, the tv will move to the other side of the room, the bookshelf is gone and a new is bought, but the new one is placed in the "bedroom".
The bedroom will become an office of sort, where I will move the computer and its 2 meter long desk to.

So yea, its gonna look great. I hope.

But there is one "small" issue with all this cleaning and moving and shit.

I have found that my tolerance for dust is... how should we say it... LOW.
So low infact, that I get sick.
Kind of like a nasty cold, but without over all weakness of the body, just a shitload of sneezing, violent sneezing I should add, some difficulties breathing, and by some, I mean so bad I cant for some reason lie down or the throat becomes even more difficult to use for such trivial things as breathing :/
Then add a bit of no breathing through the nose and a constant runing nose.
Yea... it sucks.

So the plan is as follows... I will finish it all today. Call in sick today and for tomorrow, then do what ever I can to get healthy again for work on monday.

Crossing fingers.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar