måndag 15 oktober 2012

Poking a Dragon

I got the recording fixed... so I did a test run... and wouldn't you belive it!!! The dragon known as Claw of Jormag was up in the area I was in... so went over and aided the rest of the players in taking him down.

Here's a video of me do just that.


I advice you to watch it on youtube thou as the size here wont give you a hell of a lot of info or even see anything of value :P (press the youtube icon in the lower right hand corner to go straight to the video on youtube)

Well then, now that the recording is fixed, I'll be doing that more often and post em here, first on the tube ofcourse.

Cya

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fan vad stryk han tog! runt 5.17-18 flyger det förbi en hand framför kameran! WTF?

    Fight to survive, är det som 'MEDIC!!'? =)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Handen är en spell som necromancer (som jag är) kan göra om dom använder stav... deras "auto attack" har den animationen.

    SvaraRadera