torsdag 25 oktober 2012

Paycheck x 2

You read the title right, for the first time ever, I have received two paychecks. I will be doing so for the forseeable future too as I now have two jobs. Granted, the second job is so far only 5½ hours worth of salary, but still, two paychecks.
Gonna be lovely once I get some more steady hours at the new place and the paychecks become more stable (not to mention higher), but until then, I'll just revel in the fact that I get two of em :)

This evening I had a buddy over, who watched me pay my bills and then we had a walk over to the local 24/7 gasstation for some candy and ready made sandwich, meatballs with beetroot salad and tiny salted cucumbers...  classic and good.
We started watching a movie, but sent him home as I feel beat, which ofc means its almost time to go to bed, gonna have a shave first, just the machine this time, take the razor on friday.

Its halloween in the game now, and lots of candycorns in my bags. You can even mine candycorns from "Fresh Candy Corn" and "Rich Fresh Candy Corn" around the world. Trick or Treat bags drop from mobs from time to time with more candycorns in em, and the odd crafting material uniqe to halloween. Not that I care about it thou, so I just sell it all on the Black Lion Market so others might enjoy them.

Has nothing to do with Halloween
Started finishing some low level maps and things with the Necromancer thou, just finished the starting area for the Sylvari. Except for one jumping puzzle... this irritates me, greatly I might add. You see in order to be able to even access this puzzle, you first have to complete another... now this one is easy... but its not like I can just complete that one then go to "nr 3" when ever I want.. If I want to be able to do the 3rd, I have to go through the second (this is the order I've done them, hence the numbers) every time. And if I fail... it means my death, which means I have to release to a waypoint and do the second AGAIN!!
Anyway.. I'll see of I cant get some people with me next time so we can help eachother trough it.

This weekend is a special weekend... kind of, was suppose to go on a party here in town, but alas, I was pre-booked for other t hings... like the Erotica-Fair on saturday. Cant miss that... not since it was my fiancée's idea, I didn't even know it was going to happen. So cant miss it when SHE wants to go :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar