onsdag 17 oktober 2012

Not Working Again

What is not working again you ask? Me? The sun? The manual screwdriver?

No, its the recording I did earlier. For some reason, that I can not explain right now.. everything I record becomes laggy. Now I should not say EVERYTHING, but damn near to it. I do get some photage with flowing action, but its not anywhere near what I want to... so I am sad to report, that it might take awhile before I get more videos out for your viewing pleasure.

I even did a trial recording of Tourchlight 2, and even that turned out laggy... so just fo the hell of it, I'll try an old game and see what happens then, if that isn't laggy, it's probebly just some tweeking that needs to be done in order to fix the issue.

Here's another "funny" thing about these recordings.

Late monday night, 'bout an hour or so after I got home, I figured I'd get some farming done in GW2, half an hour tops, then go to bed, and wouldn't you know it, just as I was about to harvest some veggies after I choped down a tree in the game, a big ass corrupted block of ice slammed down beside me and the words "New Event" poped up on my screen.

The dragon I hade recorded earlier, the day before, was again "up". So I quickly hammered the "start recording button" and filmed the entire process from start to finish. That turned out to become around 35 minute of photage. 35 minutes of non-laggy photage I should add, the issues of lagg came later that day. So the day after I put it to some music, alot of music, and saved it to my harddrive (all 5,67gb of it) and then I tried to upload it to youtube... but something went wrong so I couldn't.

I'm sure you wouldn't want to see all of that anyway, I mean, 35 minutes? Yea thats a pretty long time.
But next time I get the recording stuff sorted, and I post something on the tube and here ofcourse, its gonna be more of a montage of action and what not, set to some cool metal tunes.

Until then I'll leave you with this gif...

Just relax... more videos will come.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar