söndag 14 oktober 2012

Early Screenie

Its early morning, and I'm either still awake, or not "still awake", but rather not even close to going to bed. What ever the case, its sunday morning, so I thought it would be a great idea to get the sunday screenie out before I forget it.

Now before I actually give you the screen shoot, I'd like you to know that I have come to the conclusion, that I wont be doing these twise a week, or I fear that this blog will be almost nothing but screen shots of mostly Guild Wars 2 and other games. I want this blog to be about my life and whats going on, and belive me, there is more to my life then just gaming.

Either way... here's this sundays screenie.

Mid-swing!
The shot was taken of my warrior, inside the dungeon known as Crucible of Eternity, and is an "Inquest" stronghold of sort... I regret to tell you that I did not finish it, either we sucked, the group was wrong or the place was just too much in general... we couldn't even get through a hallway of so called trash mobs after boss encounter number one.

Sad day...

But we went on instead to the Citadel of Flame and kicked some Flame Legion ass instead :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar