söndag 30 september 2012

Sunday sunday sunday!!!

Sunday is here!!! Meaning another screenie day!!!

I know, we are all very excited, but try to contain all that joy... and for the love of god, put your pants back on... unless you are a girl ofc.. then send pictures of that ^^

Well here it is.

Underwater prison.

Cant remember where this was taken, but I do remember that its location was inside a cave that was housed under an iland in one of the "human" areas.

Ended up fighting a champion down there with about 20 other people... and let me tell ya, fighting underwater... not that funny :/

Cya

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey if I pull it back, you know - between my legs, so's I look like a chick? ..no? Ok.

    Great pic anyway.
    My computür whould burn trying to play this game.

    SvaraRadera