tisdag 11 september 2012

Chicken Blade!

Been busy playing GW2... so thats one reason I haven't written anything for a bit.
Was also busy doing my fiancée this weekend... another good reason to not wright blog entries ;)

Speaking of this weekend. I cought a movie on tv, late at night, that I haven't seen in a long time. Billy Elliot ... and I have to admite, that the first time I saw that movie... I cried. And it is definitely in the top 10 movies of all time (according to me atleast).
Not that I have an official top 10 list of my favorite movies... But its up there, competing with movies like Braveheart, Fight Club, The Crow, The Shawshank Redemption and so on and so on.

---

My stout norn warrior Garm has made it to the 40's, actually, last I played him, he was 49 :) And he looks good too.
All that golden armour, I've bought. The giant sword on his back thou I made myself. I'll get you a better look on that later.

Come a bit on his personal story, and as I progressed, I made the choise of joining the Vigil. Basicly an army of warriors and soldiers. I thought that was fitting for a norn with a big ass blade.


Or...








A norn with a big ass Chicken.









Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar