söndag 2 september 2012

Pooping Necrons!!

Sunday evening... just got home from mom's new place and I was definitly over dressed for the ride to and from... goddamn I was pouring sweat from all corners of my popsicle-shaped body.
Had to poop something aweful too when I got home... good thing I live alone, couse I would't recommend anyone to enter that room, for the next 2-3 hours :P

In GW2 news, its fun.

Need more you say? Sure why not. Its so fun I actually forget to jerk of at night... too much info? Got it.

Fun fact thou.. I just figured out the whole crafting system. Took me almost a week, but fuck, some things takes time.

Btw, this is what my lovely Necromancer looks like... usually anyway.


The image is "shoot" where I had low settings on.. gonna make it better later, but I needed to see if my cpu heat got down due to it... and no, it didn't.

Well thats enough for tonight

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar