torsdag 20 september 2012

Thursday Screen Shot á la GW2

As part of the personal story quest, atleast if you chose the Vigil at an earlier state in the game, you get to fight undeads at a fort close to the buzzing city of Lion's Arch.

After a bit of fighting and swearing... the Elder Dragon responsible for all the undead shows up.

Zhaitan
I did not get to fight him.

Which I'm glad for, couse I would have had my ass handed to me in a second.

No as soon as he landed, a new objective came up that told me to regroup outside the fortress and then save as many as I could and warn the city.

Will probebly get to fight him later in the game.. with alot of others too. (I hope)

Just before I sat down to wright this entry, I dinged ingame... meaning I gained a level. I have now reached level 70, and thus, only have 10 to go before I reach the current maximum of levels that I can obtain with this character... or all characters to be more accurate. 80 is the top right now.. but in future expansions perhaps that will be raised.

And just half an hour before that I got a new futuristic looking sword.


Until next time folks.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar