onsdag 26 september 2012

Bad Movie Sayings

What the hell is going on? I just found, by pure accident I might add, a movie that hollywood has made, that I do belive whispers of borderline insanity. What I mean is just, why would anyone even come up with this idea, and why the hell would anyone give some idiot money to make it?
The movie I am talking about is "Vampire Dog", and its about a boy that "unwittingly adopts" some 600 year old freakin dog that happens to be a vampire... a VAMPIRE!!!!... and they soon realize that by overcoming their fears they can do anything... or what ever. What the hell man??? Is hollywood so dried up on ideas that all they can do is shit and remakes? /sigh

I'm not saying that hollywood only makes shit, they dont, but not alot coming out of hollywood these days spawn from original ideas, and if they are, they become crap like "Vampire Dog". And I swear to the gods, that if anyone watches that movie and then honestly tells me they thought it was a great movie... I'll kill you!!!!

Dont worry, I got more to complain about.

I read the old saying, "Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never harm me."
I dont know about you, but I'd rather be beat up then have harsh words thrown at me... couse harsh words linger like nothing else can, and they fuckin hurt forever if they hit home just right.
So please dont ever say that saying... and while you're at it, skip the "The pen is mightier then the sword"... couse I'd love to see you bring a pen to the battlefield :P

(I know  thats not the moral of the saying ... cheesus)

Okey, so what else?

Nothing...

Cya

1 kommentar:

  1. Yea, I remember that 'sticks and stones'-one to be the other way around too.. It ought to be anyway.

    SvaraRadera