fredag 28 september 2012

Forgetfull Screenie

I am soooo sorry... I forgot to post the thursday screenie yesterday. Please dont boil me alive for this!!!!

I forgot...

Sorry.

But I'll make it up today.

Underwater kitties!!

This can be found at the bottom of the lake in the main city hub, Lion's Arch. Seem to me that parts of the city didn't hold up and just went down. I dont know.. haven't found (haven't looked) any lore or info on this part. I might get the idea of looking for such info... I'll let you know then.

As a "Sorry-I-forgot-yesterday!" I'll give you another just as my way to say sorry.

GhooOOOooost!

This is a loading screen image from a personal story quest i had with my Charr engineer. The name at the bottom, Ghostbore Musket, is actually a weapon my character appereantly made for the single purpose of killing ghosts at a more effective way...
It should be noted that i can kill the same ghost way faster with my normal pistols or pistol/shield or even the rifle... But it was fun to kill em with uniqe skills that was associated with said musket.

Well.. I hope that will satisfy your screenie hunger.. I'll be back on sunday. (unless I forget)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar