tisdag 4 september 2012

Death, awesome and Garm

Just saw that a great actor of hollywood has passed away... not fun. Michael Clarke Duncan was a very funny and large man that made almost all movies he was in better by default. My personal choice of greatest MCD movie, has to be The Green Mile.

Also found this little thing in more hollywood related things, about Keanu Reeves, 7 true stories about him. Goddamn, that man is a saint and just a whole heap of better person then I will ever be, and I hope he lives to be a hundred... or more... unless his bike riding kicks him to the grave a bit earlier ofcourse.

---

The GW2 Necromancer has been put on the shelf... no, I am NOT bored with the game, I just picked up a warrior instead, same race thou.. I immediately fell in love with the Norn race... my little steroid vikings.
This time around thou, I made a him, as in, a male, with a hugh facial tattoo covering half his face with blue color from his nose down, even half his ears are covered, looks freakin awesome!!!

And since I figured out how to work with the crafting, I am now ahead with both armorsmithing and weaponsmithing on this Norn Warrior called Garm Greysteel.

---

I leave you with this... "Love is like a fart... if you have to force it, its probebly crap."

and this...


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar