tisdag 18 september 2012

New Screenie Heat

So I got some good news for you... I signed, today, a contract to my second job!!! Yey for me!
I dont realy see it as a job yet, not until I've done the introduction first, only then will I see it as an actualy job... but I still wont be satisfied until I have set work hours. For now, its just gonna be a job I get called in on when someone gets sick.

On a different topic, the previous blog entry I started a weekly Guld Wars 2 screen shot thing, and I like this idea.. alot. So I might do it more then just a weekly thing. I'm thinking something along the lines of twise a week, every thursday and sunday perhaps? Sundays are a given, perfect day, but thursday? We'll see.
Until then I'll give you a cutout of a screen shot I did earlier today.

What?
Always nice to get mail from the people you help.. even when they cant wright worth a damn.

Still haven't gotten my ass out of the wagon yet to get a new cpu fan thou. So my cpu heat is still way to high.
I am hoping I'll take care of that soon, so I can start to breath in a slightly calmer state afterwards.
I also think that my cpu didn't like it when I tried to record in GW2... now that proved to be rather pointless anyway as I lagged pretty hard during the filming, and even the end result was laggy. But when ever I get the heat down, I might be able to do something about that issue too.
Here's to hoping for the best.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar