tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Day One!!!

Day one of Guild Wars 2 is here. Bought the game, got it installed, got the account made, all went without a hitch.

I created a Norn Necromancer, female... reason to a female choise? The males didn't have good beards :P
I know its silly to not create a male just becouse of that, but considering how the Norn look, like giant vikings on steroids, I want them to have awesome beards. Like full beards with braides and shit. But nope, just some minor beards with said braids.

Anyway, I got to around lvl 6ish, I think, and then the game told me they were going to restart the game for a minor update.. so I thought, great, I'll take that time to go get my package from the post office that contained more RAM's, which is now installed, so I now have 8gb of ram instead of the low 4.

But after that... it sucked.

Seemed as thou they have some issues with the loggin on the european servers... so no more gaming for a bit. Gonna try again every 15 minutes or so.

One last thing... the game is fun. But I have virtually no idea what I am doing :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar