söndag 5 augusti 2012

Late Night Entry

... or early morning entry? What ever the case, its almost 3:30 in the morning, which means I'm about to go to bed. Listening to old comedy on mp3 and just killed a bunch of jackasses in Saints Row the Third.

Had a bit of dinner at the Pedro residence, good food and a good movie after, The Hunger Games, better then expected, and I do hope they actually make the second one now.
Anyway, the thing about the Pedro-dinner, is the conversation we had when he taged along for a bit on my way home. We spoke, at lenght, about our pooping rutines... I know.. wierd huh? Guess we are getting old.

The weekend is so far rather good even without Isabelle here. Been busy every day. Visit to an old friend last night with a few beers and a rather brutal movie on the friday, and this day, dinner and another rather brutal, but a bit slow and teenagey movie, with some wierd discution topics as priviously mentioned.

Speaking of Weird :P

We'll see what happens tomorrow. Did laundry earlier today, so I guess I should start clearing out the bedroom so I can start cleaning that place too. Got to check the cleaning products I need to clean with aswell.. something tells me their containers could be empty, gone or they never existed :P


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar