torsdag 23 augusti 2012

6 Premium Trains!

I called the people that gave me the premium, the 5 grand I was talking about in the previous blog entry, and asked if I could use it for rent... no.
So I guess I'm gonna have them change my floor in the kitchen instead. Right now it yellow... but its not yellow-yellow... it "10 year old yellow that has seen better days" -yellow. Depending what it costs, I might get new kitchen cabinets while I'm at it.. they are yellow too... and it has always bugged me.. yellow like that is NOT good looking.

But I'll go see em next week, tomorrow is work, as usual, but what is not, is my trip to Gothenburg the day after. By train. Yea, I'm gonna spend the weekend in Gothenburg, sleep at dad's place, and make the town on saturday. Home sunday afternoon.

6 days remaining until Guild Wars 2 is in my hands too... or in my computer more like it, atleast if we are going to be exact, not like I'm gonna have it in my hand at 1 in the freakin morning, by then, its gonna be installed and the disc with box is gonna be stowed away among the rest of the game boxes, WoW, WAR, SW ToR, DoW.. lot of abbreviations there, if you know em all, YOU can try and win the GRAND PRIZE!!! A blue air guitarr in optional colour! Runner up wins a dead ant! Hurry and play, you might win!!!

Anyway, thats it for now.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar