måndag 13 augusti 2012

T minus 16 days.

So its 16 days left until Guild Wars 2 becomes avalible. Good thing I have a job or I would be bored out of my fuckin ass.
Got a new game yesterday (new as in I haven't played it before), called Borderlands.
In a way, its very similar to Fallout, yet its far from anything like fallout. But i did get kind of a Fallout-y feeling when playing it for some reason, perhaps thats why.

Insane idiot that keeps attacking me. He dies each time.
You start as one of four different characters, and you arrive in Fyretown, or something like that, and are greated by a very funny little robot on one wheel. Then your job is to find a mytical vault containing ancient alien tech and what not.

First things first thou... this game is so hard that after a specific boss fight, I cheated. Now let me first tell you about this boss.
He's big, but that usually doesn't mean shit anyway. No his size is just a means of telling me he's strong and going to hurt, so stay the fuck away from him. Sure I thought, lets do that. I'll dodge, I'll jump around and I'll run alot... should be fine. I mean, its just a lvl 15 boss, I am lvl 15 with lvl appropriate weapons.
So I jump into the arena like area and start blasting him with my machine gun, shotgun and even my revolver, I do crap damage and it seemed this boss is so strong that if I get hit once from his hands, I go down to around 50ish HP... down from 250+ with my shields down from 103 to 0. His grenades that he sometimes throw around, has insane blast radius and take all my shields, and all my hp in a singe hit... and then there is his minions, small insane dudes with blades and their own grenades that they dont throw away, but kill themselves with close to me...
After about 10 minutes of this, realizing there was just no way to survive this... I cheated. Fuck it. I became a God... went into a text document, and changed demigod=false.. to demigod=true.
I had played the game for less then 6 hours, and had to cheat... its probebly atleast another 6-12 hours of play left, and I had to cheat to be able to do so... first I thought perhaps there is a difficult lvl in the game, and I was unknowingly on "Nightmare" or "Hell" or just "Very Hard"... but no... no difficult levels could be found.
That boss fight pre-cheat took anywhere from 5-15 seconds for me to die and inflict less then 5% damage on the boss. After cheating, it still took around 5 minutes to kill the fucker.

Well its not like I've never cheated in a game before, few games have gone without me cheating, MMO's ofc, and then games like Tetris have never been cheated in... :P


Anyway, its monday... /sigh

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar