onsdag 15 augusti 2012

Ideas Come Wrong

Yea you read the title right... Ideas Come Wrong.. as in I had an idea just now... for a build in Minecraft. I know, its silly to get even the slightest idea about doing anything in a game like minecraft.. but I tell ya.. play the game and you'll get silly ideas too.
The problem thou is that the idea is something that will take a long time.. so why the hell do I get that idea at 2 in the fuckin morning??
At 2 in the morning its not good to get ideas that takes hours upon hours to complete... I got a job damn it!!!

Speaking of jobs.. might get another one of those soon. Meet a guy today for a short talk, and he basicly hired me after just 10-15 minutes of mindless "shootin the breeze". Sure, I have to sign some papers, give my info, and get a heads up on what to do.. but still, another job... yey for me!

Now I just have to try and get 3-4 shifts at this new place.. and I'll be up to and even beyond the 100% (right now I work at about 48-50% of "usual" work hours).

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar