måndag 27 augusti 2012

The Plague and A Day

It would seem as thou I have contracted... THE PLAGUE!!!



Yea yea, I know, its not the plague, its just fever and a cold. But when we guys get sick, its the plague. Deal with it.
Woke up at 4 in the morning with a nightmare, and I only have nightmares when I have fever. So it took my exactly 4 seconds for me to realize, after I opened my eyes to escape the wierd darkness I was trapped in in my dream on my way home from work, that I had fever... it took another 4-5 seconds to actually feel the fever. It sometimes takes awhile before the body, after waking up from deep sleep, to figure out something is wrong... for me.. about 10 seconds.

I took a painkiller that also helps to fight fever, then went back to sleeping. Woke up about an hour and a half before the alarm, and thats when I realized, quite quicker I assure you, that I couldn't breath trough my nose.
The cold part of this dreaded plague had hit.

This evening I started freezing again, so the fever got new life I suppose, and it hurt like hell to hold a frozen pizza in my fingers.

I do hope I'm better by tomorrow... becouse...

Tomorrow I will be, sick or not, taking my bike to buy Guild Wars 2. Official launch is here (tomorrow that is, tuesday the 28th), and I am longing to start installing it and creating my account. Granted, I will probebly not be playing all that much seeing as I will still be sick, minor we hope, but still.
Hell, even if I turn out to be well, that the Nordic Plague of Doom, has stopped killing me softly, I will still be smart and take it easy, and be in bed early, aswell as taking naps and stuff after meals.
Rest, drink and some nutritions and I should be fine by the time I need to be back at work.. aswell as the 50 year party on saturday in Sthlm.

Cross your fingers (or hold your thumbs) that the plague will die.. and not me :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar